|Pas de la Casa has a some of the best snow conditions in Andorra due it’s high altitude. It also has a reputation as being one of the most liveliest resorts in Europe due to it’s nightlife. Most accommodation is next to the slopes. There are hundreds of duty free shops to look around as well as a large leisure centre in the centre of the village.|
At a glance
- Grandvalira ski area covers 210km plus new Arcalis
- Resort Altitude 2110m
- Skiing from 17100m to 2590m
- Pistes – 114 – 47% easy 37%, medium 39%, difficult 16%
- Lifts 40 in total – 6 tow ropes, 4 magic carpets, 27 button lifts, 26 chairlifts, 3 gondolas and 1 cable car
- Snow Cannon coverage: 65%
- Reliable snowfall
- Lively nightlife
- Low budget to 4 star accommodation
- Slopes perfect for beginners & intermediates
- Flights from most major UK airports
- Regular transfers available from nearby airports
- Leisure centre in the village
Pas de la Casa is well known as being a budget resort and so it’s a great destination for groups of friends wanting to keep costs down. However for those people looking for a bit more 3/4 standard we also have a selection of excellent hotels in the centre which also offer wellness facilities.
For a full list of available accommodation, enter the dates in the search box on our home page. Remember you will get more availability if you stay Sunday to Sunday (7 nights) as well as discounted ski packs.
Skiing & Snowboarding in Pas de la Casa
Pas de la Casa is great for beginner and Intermediate skiers but also has a legendary reputation for Snowboarding due to it’s superb Parks and Boarder Cross areas.
The ski school offers great value for money and offers all levels from complete beginner to advanced for both skiing & snowboarding. Make sure your lessons in advance with us as they can sell out especially in high season.
Pas de la Casa Snow Forecast