Your area lift pass is the key to getting you up onto the slopes and helps you to cover all of the area you are staying in as it covers all ski lifts giving you freedom to go as much as you want and however you want !
Those of you staying in Arinsal or La Massana the lift pass includes the ski areas of Arinsal and Pal.
If you are staying in either Soldeu, El Tarter, Pas de la Casa, Grau Roig, Canillo or Encamp then the Grandvalira pass covers all 210 Km of that area including Arcalis.
Remember that in Andorra all kids 5 years and under do not pay for a pass and the Vallnord pass & Arinsal & Pal lift pass, has a promotion this Winter giving child prices upt o 15 years of age.
By booking your Lift Pass in advance with us, we guarantee that the price will either be the same or cheaper than once in resort.
We offer various price options for adults and children , and don’t forget when you have booked your accommodation with us, you can book your ski packs with us which are discounted when booking on our website saving you even more cash.
Our lift passes are valid from 3 to 14 days, so it is all up to you how many days you would like.
Please see our special offers page for offers on lift passes – conditions apply
Lift Pass Ages
Vallnord – Arinsal and Pal
Adults aged 16+
Children aged 6 to 15 years inclusive
Free Child pass (baby) under 6 years.
Grandvalira – Pas de la Casa, Soldeu, El Tarter, Encamp and Arcalis
Adults aged 18+
Youth aged 12 to 17 years inclusive
Children aged 6 to 11 years inclusive
Free Child (baby) under 6 years
- Proof of age in all resorts may be required for Youth, Children and baby lift passes
- Age applies on the date of arrival and not when the booking was made
- Lift Passes must be bought as part of a package with Accommodation
- If you require an under 6 year old Lift Pass, please book your adult lift passes as normal and then email us the child details and we will have the Lift Pass ready for you on arrival free of charge.
- Please note if you are making a booking within 72 hours of arrival this must be confirmed by email first. Any bookings made online within 72 hours without confirmation are not guaranteed.
Grandvalira News for Winter 19/20
Grandvalira invests 13 million Euros in innovation, creating new infrastructures and improving the quality of services
One of the biggest developments for the 2019-20 season is the full integration of Ordino Arcalís, permitting unlimited skiing in the northern valleys resort for all Grandvalira ski pass holders
The new Peretol sector is included in the slope map as a new entryway to the resort, as well as providing an additional return route from Grau Roig to other sectors