We understand that during this time you may have questions or would like more information on our Covid-19 Policy. Please be rest assured that we will always follow the advice from the relevant authorities with regards to future holidays. This means that you can still book future ski holidays knowing that your booking is secure. Last year we refunded in full 100% of clients that were affected by the lockdown
In the meantime here is our new Covid-19 Policy which forms part of our terms and conditions:
- All bookings will be fully refundable should the Andorran government close the borders due to COVID – 19. or your accommodation or the resort is closed. This includes all services booked which include Accommodation, Airport Transfers, Ski Passes, Ski & Snowboard equipment, Ski & Snowboard School. This includes up to 6pm on the day before your arrival date. All refunds will be made within 7 days.
2. If travel advice from your own country is issued/changed up to 6pm on the day before travel and advice against non-essential travel due to COVID-19, we will Guarantee a full refund.
3. Accommodation bookings made before 31/10/20 come with free cancellation up to 30 days before arrival for non COVID-19 reasons. This will be stated on your voucher as well at the time of booking.
4. Ski extras (lift pass. equipment, ski school) These are fully refundable up to 7 days before arrival for both COVID-19 and non COVID-19 reasons
5. Airport Transfers – These are fully refundable up to 7 days before arrival for both COVID-19 and non COVID-19 reasons
We hope the above policies give you the confidence to book with complete peace of mind and if you have any questions, please feel free to email us direct on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on (0034) 635 377 557
*Please note some services may differ if social distancing measures are still in force (i.e buffet in restaurants, wellness centres, bar areas)
**No refund is due if Government advice changes during your stay.