We understand that during this time you may have questions or would like more information on our Covid-19 Policy. Please be rest assured that we will always follow the advice from the relevant authorities with regards to future holidays. This means that you can still book future ski holidays knowing that your booking is secure. We refunded in full 100% of clients that were affected by the lockdown during both the 2019/20 and the 2020/21 season.
In the meantime here is our Covid-19 Policy which forms part of our terms and conditions: This applies on all bookings for 2021 and 2022 seasons.
1. If travel advice from your own country is issued/changed up to 48 hours before arrival to “non-essential travel” due to COVID-19, we will Guarantee a full refund.
2. All bookings will be fully refundable should the Andorran government close the borders due to COVID – 19. or your accommodation or the resort is closed. This includes all services booked which include Accommodation, Airport Transfers, Ski Passes, Ski & Snowboard equipment, Ski & Snowboard School. This includes up to 6pm on the day before your arrival date.
3. All refunds will be made within 48 hours
We hope the above policies give you the confidence to book with complete peace of mind and if you have any questions, please feel free to email us direct on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on (0034) 635 377 557
*Please note some services may differ if social distancing measures are still in force (i.e buffet in restaurants, wellness centres, bar areas)
**No refund is due if Government advice changes during your stay.
Updated Regulations for Winter 2021/22
- Masks should be worn in public places including restaurants, ski schools and public offices
- Masks should be worn on chairlifts
- Covid double vaccination certificate should be on you at all times whilst in Andorra including whilst skiing on the mountain. Checks can be done at any time for this documentation.
- For any customers over 16 years old without the double vaccination certificate a PCR test should be completed and is valid for 72 hours. Antigen tests are valid for 12 hours. These test results should be carried with you at all times.
- Spain – entry to Spain a double vaccination certificate is required.
- France – either a vaccination certificate or negative covid test is required for entry to France.
Irish Government latest travel advice – https://www.dfa.ie/travel/travel-advice/a-z-list-of-countries/andorra/
UK Government latest travel advice – https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/andorra