We understand that during this time you may have questions or would like more information on our Covid-19 Policy. Please be rest assured that we will always follow the advice from the relevant authorities with regards to future holidays. This means that you can still book future ski holidays knowing that your booking is secure. We refunded in full 100% of clients that were affected by the lockdown during both the 2019/20 and the 2020/21 season.
In the meantime here is our Covid-19 Policy which forms part of our terms and conditions: This applies on all bookings for 2021 and 2022 seasons.
1. If travel advice from your own country is issued/changed up to 48 hours before arrival to “non-essential travel” due to COVID-19, we will Guarantee a full refund.
2. All bookings will be fully refundable should the Andorran government close the borders due to COVID – 19. or your accommodation or the resort is closed. This includes all services booked which include Accommodation, Airport Transfers, Ski Passes, Ski & Snowboard equipment, Ski & Snowboard School. This includes up to 6pm on the day before your arrival date.
3. All refunds will be made within 48 hours
We hope the above policies give you the confidence to book with complete peace of mind and if you have any questions, please feel free to email us direct on email@example.com or call on (0034) 635 377 557
*Please note some services may differ if social distancing measures are still in force (i.e buffet in restaurants, wellness centres, bar areas)
**No refund is due if Government advice changes during your stay.
Updated Regulations for Winter 2021/22. – these are constantly changing so we ask that you double check the latest links below which will give you the most up to date information.
- Masks should be worn in public places including restaurants, ski schools and public offices
- Masks should be worn on chairlifts
- Covid double vaccination certificate should be on you at all times whilst in Andorra including whilst skiing on the mountain. Checks can be done at any time for this documentation.
- For any customers over 16 years old without the double vaccination certificate a PCR test should be completed and is valid for 72 hours. Antigen tests are valid for 12 hours. These test results should be carried with you at all times.
- Spain – entry to Spain a double vaccination certificate is required for 12 years old and over.
- France – see below
The rules that apply from Friday January 14 2022 for travel between the UK and France are as follows :
- All travelers, vaccinated or not, must initially present a negative test (PCR or antigen test) of less than 24 hours.
- For vaccinated travelers, there is no longer any obligation to justify a compelling reason for coming to France, nor any obligation to respect a period of isolation upon arrival on national territory. As such, the need to register, prior to travel, on the “passenger eOS” digital platform has been lifted. Arrival screenings may be conducted at the places of arrival. If the result is positive, the traveler will be placed in isolation.
- For unvaccinated travelers, travel from the United Kingdom is authorized subject to being able to justify an overriding reason valid for “red” countries.
Unvaccinated travelers from the United Kingdom must continue to register, before their departure, on the digital passenger eOS platform, allowing in particular to enter the address of their stay in France.
They must, on their arrival in France, observe a strict quarantine period of 10 days at this place; this quarantine will be controlled by the security forces.
Moreover, vaccinated travelers no longer have to prove a compelling reason for leaving French territory for the United Kingdom. Travel by unvaccinated travelers is authorized provided they can justify an overriding reason valid for “red” countries. In all cases, travelers wishing to travel to the United Kingdom are advised to inquire before their departure about the conditions of entry into their country of destination.
Irish Government latest travel advice – https://www.dfa.ie/travel/travel-advice/a-z-list-of-countries/andorra/
UK Government latest travel advice – https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/andorra
UK Government France Covid entry rules and latest travel advice –
UK Government Spain Covid Entry rules and latest travel advice –