Andorra Covid-19 Information
Andorra Covid-19 Information Updates
Here’s what we know so far
- Restrictions from Catalunya will stay in place until 21/12
- Spain requires a negative PCR test result within 72 hours of arriving. This came into effect from 23/11.
- Andorra will require a negative PCR or TMA test result within 72 hours if you’re staying more than 3 nights and within 72 hours in line with Spain. (Start date to be confirmed)
- The R Rate in Andorra is currently at 0.9 and falling.
- Andorra tested 6678 citizens per 100,000 population last week
- Andorra is establishing an insurance scheme to cover any medical expenses, lost services if you contracted Covid-19 during your stay.
We will update you with the latest news as soon as we get it!