We offer both private and shared airport transfers to all resorts in Andorra. Barcelona airport is normally the best choice for airport transfers to Andorra due to the number of transfer coaches available and a better choice of flights from the UK & Irish airports. We also offer transfers from Toulouse, Girona, Lleida and other nearby airports. You can check the times, prices and availability of all airport transfers by using the “Transfer Search Box” below
A list of return times for easy reference can be found further down this page.
Return Shuttle Prices
|Barcelona Airport to||Arinsal & La Massana||Soldeu & El Tarter||Pas de la Casa|
|Adult Return (26+)||76€||76€||83€|
|Youth Return (12 to 25)||68.40€||68.40€||74.70€|
|Child Return (4 to 11)||38€||38€||41.50€|
|Private Transfers||from 580€||from 580€||from 630€|
|Toulouse Airport to||Pas de la Casa||Soldeu & El Tarter||Arinsal & La Massana|
|Adult Return (26+)||52€||64€||78€|
|Youth Return (12 to 25)||46.80€||57.60€||70.20€|
|Child Return (4 to 11)||26€||32€||39€|
|Private Transfers||from 580€||from 580€||from 600€|
Which transfer is best for me ?
Option 1 – Shuttle Bus Service
A regular bus service for 1 or more people from Barcelona El Prat ( both terminals ) 7 days of the week with departures from 0830 till 22.30 heading to all of the resorts in Andorra plus we have a daily service from Toulouse Airport leaving at three different times throughout the day so there should be a suitable time for everyone.
The drop off and pick up points will be at your accommodation (or as close as possible) except for Pas de la Casa where due to accessibility, the drop off will be at the foot of the town, where the Church is ( a taxi from there to your Hotel/Apartments can be prebooked at a cost of approximately 25 Euros for up to 4 people).
Ages for shared transfers – Adults: Age 26+, Youth 12-25 have a 10% discount, Children 4-11 years have 50% discount, Infants 0-3 years FREE
Please note there is a not much of a difference between the transfer journey times of a “private” or “shared” transfer so we recommend the shared service. It can be a great way to meet other people before you even get to resort as well.
Option 2 – Private Transfer
The private transport option is very popular as this can be booked from a choice of Airports (listed below) and for any time of day or night. There are transfers for all sizes of groups from 1 to 100 people or more that will take you directly to your destination and this can be arranged at any time of the day or night, compared to the shuttle which is only at certain times or days of the week.
If you are delayed, the transfer will wait up to an extra 3 hours for you at no extra cost, so no last minute worries before you arrive should you be delayed, the driver will just monitor your flight arrival time and be there when you land.
Airports – Barcelona El Prat / Girona / Reus / Toulouse / Carcassonne / LLeida
Please see below the timetable for the shuttle services for winter 2022/23
Barcelona Airport to Andorra (all resorts)
|Departs Terminal 1||Departs Terminal 2||Arrival in Andorra|
We can also pick you up in Barcelona (city stop) – on request and must be pre booked
Toulouse Airport to Andorra (all resorts)
|Departs Toulouse||Arrives in Andorra|
Andorra (all resorts) to Barcelona Airport
|Departs Andorra||Arrives T1||Arrives T2|
We can also drop you off in Barcelona (city stop) – on request and must be pre booked
Andorra (all resorts) to Toulouse Airport
|Departs Andorra||Arrives in Toulouse|
How to Locate the Shuttle Transfers in Barcelona
Barcelona Terminal 2 airport transfers andorra
- As you exit the baggage reclaim area into arrivals head straight outside the main doors
- The bus stop is between Terminal 2B and 2C
- You will pass the taxi rank and see the bus stop for hotel buses and shuttles
- The bus stop area is just past the entrance to Bloc Tecnic
- You will see an ANDBUS sign at the bus stop – this is where the bus will stop
- The driver will have your name on his list if you have prebooked transfers
Conditions & Information
- Services depart from airport at the shown scheduled times only.
- Arrival times are all estimated and subject to weather and traffic conditions. Arrival time to resort or to airport is a guide only.
- Clients are advised to use services with ample time for their connections and to consider weather conditions 24 hour in advance.
- Departure times from resorts to airport are approximate and will be confirmed at booking stage.
- Bookings must be received a minimum of 48 hours before the service time.
- We cannot guarantee the service provision if bookings are received inside 48 hours. Bookings inside 48 hours should be requested by phone or email.
- It is the customers responsibility to arrive in time for their shuttle service, shuttle services will not wait.
- If delayed customers miss the last departure of the day, they may be re-booked onto the following day, subject to seat availability.
- Overnight expenses in these cases are the responsibility of the client.
- Luggage limit on all services is 20 KG. A charge of €12 may be charged for excess luggage (return charge).
- This can be added in advance (+48hrs) or paid to the driver. If not pre booked, excess space for luggage may not be available.
- Luggage remains the responsibility of the traveller at all times during the journey including both hold and hand luggage.
- Once booked transfers cannot be cancelled.
- Missed departures are non refundable in all cases.
- Any Covid regulations on the day of travel must be adhered to.