SkiAndorraHolidays.com can arrange transfers from a wide range of airports. Please see the information below or email us on email@example.com if you need any assistance.
Return Shuttle Bus Services to / from all resorts.
Barcelona El Prat to Andorra – Daily – 10.00 to 22.00 – Every 2 hours.
Toulouse to Andorra – Daily – 11.00, 15.30 or 20.00 hours
A list of return times can be found further down this page .PLEASE NOTE, OUR SYSTEM IS BEING UPDATED DURING THE NEXT WEEK. THE TIMES FOR TRANSFERS ARE AS STATED ABOVE ALTHOUGH DURING WEB UPDATES THIS MAY NOT SHOW UNTIL UPDATED. Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you prefer to check any times.
Which transfer is best for me ?
Option 1 – Shuttle Bus Service
A regular bus service for 1 or more people from Barcelona El Prat ( both terminals ) 7 days of the week with departures from 10.00 till 22.00 heading to all of the resorts in Andorra plus we have a daily service from Toulouse Airport leaving at three different times throughout the day so there should be a suitable time for everybody.
The drop off and pick up points will be at your accommodation (or as close as possible) except for Pas de la Casa where due to accessibility, the drop off will be at the foot of the town, where the Church is ( a taxi from there to your Hotel/Apartments can be prebooked at a cost of approximately 25 Euros for up to 4 people).
If your flight from home is delayed then please contact us on 00376 351150 so we can try to organise another later shuttle where possible.
Option 2 – Private Transfer
The private transport option is very popular as this can be booked from a choice of Airports (listed below) and for any time of day or night. There are transfers for all sizes of groups from 1 to 100 people or more that will take you directly to your destination and this can be arranged at any time of the day or night, compared to the shuttle which is only at certain times or days of the week.
If you are delayed, the transfer will wait up to an extra 3 hours for you at no extra cost, so no last minute worries before you arrive should you be delayed, the driver will just monitor your flight arrival time and be there when you land.
Barcelona El Prat / Girona / Reus / Toulouse / Carcassonne / LLeida
Andorra resorts to Barcelona airport (shuttle services)
0430 from resort and arrives at Terminal 2 at 0800 and Terminal 1 at 0815
0630 from resort and arrives at Terminal 2 at 1000 and Terminal 1 at 1015
0830 from resort and arrives at Terminal 2 at 1200 and Terminal 1 at 1215
1030 from resort and arrives at Terminal 2 at 1400 and Terminal 1 at 1415
1230 from resort and arrives at Terminal 2 at 1600 and Terminal 1 at 1615
1430 from resort and arrives at Terminal 2 at 1800 and Terminal 1 at 1815
1630 from resort and arrives at Terminal 2 at 2000 and Terminal 1 at 2015
Andorra resorts to Toulouse airport (shuttle services)
0430 from Andorra and arrives in Toulouse at 0800
0930 from Andorra and arrives in Toulouse at 1300
1430 from Andorra and arrives in Toulouse at 1800
Conditions & Information
- Services depart from airport at the shown scheduled times only.
- Arrival times are all estimated and subject to weather and traffic conditions. Arrival time to resort or to airport is a guide only.
- Clients are advised to use services with ample time for their connections and to consider weather conditions 24 hour in advance.
- Departure times from resorts to airport are approximate and will be confirmed at booking stage.
- Bookings must be received a minimum of 48 hours before the service time.
- We cannot guarantee the service provision if bookings are received inside 48 hours.
- Bookings inside 48 hours should be requested by phone as above.
- It is the customers responsibility to arrive in time for their shuttle service, shuttle services will not wait.
- If delayed customers miss the last departure of the day, they may be re-booked onto the following day, subject to seat availability.
- Overnight expenses in these cases are the responsibility of the client.
- Luggage limit on all services is 20 KG. A charge of €12 is charged for excess luggage (return charge).
- This can be added in advance (+48hrs) or paid to the driver. If not pre booked, excess space for luggage may not be available.
- Luggage remains the responsibility of the traveller at all times during the journey including both hold and hand luggage.
- Once booked transfers cannot be cancelled.
- Missed departures are non refundable in all cases.
How to Locate the Shuttle Transfers
Barcelona Terminal 2
- As you exit the baggage reclaim area into arrivals head straight outside the main doors
- The bus stop is between Terminal 2B and 2C
- You will pass the taxi rank and see the bus stop for hotel buses and shuttles
- The bus stop area is just past the entrance to Bloc Tecnic
- You will see an ANDBUS sign at the bus stop – this is where the bus will stop
- The driver will have your name on his list if you have prebooked transfers